Computer Lit Homework
return home | homework for two session
class | homework for four session class
For a two-session class -- meeting two Saturdays: March
18 & March 25, 2006.
Due second class:
- Answer in note form the Term and
Study Guide Questions (#3721) on your Windows, Internet, Word, and Excel
textbooks. Students aiming to get an A for the course will try to do all the
questions. Those aiming for a B will do every other question (1, 3, 5, etc.)
. Those satisfied with a C grade will only do every fifth question.(5, 10,
- Be sure you can do on your own the three Practice Assessments on Word (#4522),
Excel (#5880), and the Internet (#2433)
- Prepare for your final exam by knowing how to do the three Practice Assessments
and by knowing the answers to The
Study guide to test your comprehension of Mr. Gordon's instruction in
For a four-session class -- meeting two days a week over
a two week period
Due second class:
- Complete Project E tutorial
on (1) Internet Ethics and Security, (2) Intellectual Property, (3) Online
Privacy and Communication. Expect to spend at least two hours going throught
- Be sure you can access periodicals at SPC Library site. http://www.spjc.edu/protect/
- Be sure also that you have an account at SPC LINCC search site that will
allow you to charge out books from the college library. Here will you need
an Account. ID will be SS#. PIN will be last four numbers of SS#.
- Be sure to come to this class and the remaining classes with your diskette.
- Review your Windows XP and Internet textbooks. In note form, have answered
all the Terms & Study Guide
questions for your Windows XP and Internet textbooks.
- Complete Project Part A and
begin working on Project Part D.
Due third class tentative:
- In note form, have answered all the Terms
& Study Guide questions for your Word and Excel textbooks.
- Complete Project Part D that
you should have already started (see previous homework assignment) and also
complete Project Part B.
Due fourth class tentative:
- In note form, be sure you have answered the Part V questions On
Mr. Gordon's class instructions in the Terms
& Study Guide. (You should have already completed the other four parts
of Terms and Study Guide.) Study your Terms
& Study Guide notes in preparation for your final exam.
- Be prepared to hand in Your Project diskette which includes the four sections
of your project as well as other work done in class. You should also have
print-outs of four project-parts plus a print-out of your graphic showing
the folder-organization of your diskette. You were given a handout
spelling out this project in detail.
- Be prepared to hand in your classwork folder with all the class exercises,
Project assignments, and the answer-notes for your Terms & Study Guide.
If you would like to keep copies of any of these materials, be sure to make
a photo-copies before submitting them to your instructor.
return home | homework
for two session class | homework for four session class
© 2002 by Richard Edward Gordon. All rights